Pages

Tuesday, February 25, 2014

And I Still Haven't Finished Devil May Cry 3!

So this is an update on the games that I'm supposed to finish (and already finished playing through) before the end of this month. In my post on February 12, I said that I was going to complete three games. I'm done with 2, although one of these was not part of the list initially (more on that later).

The first game that I was able to complete was Devil May Cry 4. I know I said I'd start with Devil May Cry 3 but turns out there is a limit to my masochism. When you've been playing a game for an accumulated 20+ hours and you still haven't finished it you'd probably feel that it isn't worth any more of your time too. Well, I still have 2 days to finish the game so I think that would be fine by me. Currently, I'm working on an article regarding my impressions and reflections after Devil May Cry 4 and Strider (that's the other game that I finished).

Strider is actually the first game that I pre-purchased/ordered (via Steam) so I had to make sure that I played it first over Devil May Cry 3 and Darksiders 2 (at this point I already completed Devil May Cry 4 on Devil Hunter difficulty). The game was actually fun, albeit a bit short. I'll go into more detail on that in another post. Well, that's it for my update, check back within the day for my impressions/reflections of the games I've played this month.  

No comments:

Post a Comment